Got this from ‘te Maeyo, and it’s a pretty good one for the first one of 2008…
Here’s the rule: Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8-10 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.
1. At what age do you wish to marry? Hm… I used to never want to get married, but now that I’m older… maybe when I’m 30. (So in 4 years…? still seems really soon!) Maybe 35 haha…
2. What color do you like most? Dark purple (Amethyst), celtic green, and fuschia pink (if you’ve seen my suitcases, you’ll know what colour this is) 😉
3. If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one? “Thank you for loving me, and letting me love you.”
4. Where is the place that you want to go the most? That’s a hard question, I still would like to travel the world… but I guess New Zealand so I can see the All Blacks in all their glory!
5. Which part of you that you hate the most? My tummy… I need some toning!
6. When you encounter a sad moment, what would you do? I tear up.
7. What are you afraid to lose the most? My Mummy and Daddy
8. If you win $1 million, what would you do? Buy my parents house for them, so they can stop paying their mortgage.
9. What’s your wish for the year ahead? That I can get back to Ireland and get back to work.
10. How did you celebrate the New Year? With Peter, and our friends in a small town on the west coast of Ireland.
11. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most? Not saving more diligently.
12. Which type of person do you hate the most? Two-faced… or ignorant
13. What is your ambition? It used to be to have a very high-profile career… now, it’s to have a decent paying, low-profile job so I can enjoy my time with family, friends and the one I love
14. If you had one wish what would you wish for? For my grandparents to still be with us
15. Name one of your body part your hubby or boyfriend tells you he adores: My breasts…1
16. What is the best gift you can give someone this year? My Daddy would love for me to repay my debt completely… so if I lower my balance due by a significant chunk he’d be very happy.
17. List two of your Top Ten New Year’s Resolutions. 1. Pay off 40% of debts; 2. Lose weight (I have a certain amount in mind).
18. What do you need to do this year in order for you to be happier in life? Be with him or with my family.
19. What are the Top 2 things that you are most thankful for the year 2007 that made you even more happier for 2008? One is the strength of my relationship with him, and another is that I was able to pay off a small percentage of my debts which will help with one of my resolutions for this year.
20. (My question) What was the best lesson you learnt in 2007 (be specific)?
I’d like to tag: Chris, Jadzia, Rymus, Jason, Elle, Courtney, and Jen2