Found this great recipe for Beer cupcakes while stumbling around the other day. I can’t wait to make this for him! He already loves my baking, but I’m definitely going to make up the recent fuckup boo-boo when he tastes these bad boys!
Speaking of cupcakes, it was my Daddy’s birthday yesterday and today as soon as I get off work I’m going to take a nice long nap because we’re going to Yuk Yuk’s Comedy Club downtown for dinner and a show. Incidentally, The Great Canadian Laugh Off is closing up that weekend. It’s just too bad the finals are on Sunday. Oh well. It’ll still be great fun.
As for Sunday, I’ve been told to expect to be at work straight through my ‘split’ shift so I’ll be at work all day. Which means no blogging and no dropping for me. Boo-urns! I’m sure you’ll survive, but I don’t know if I will!
In the meantime, if you’re looking for more, why don’t you check out:
- Beeker’s Words where xBeekerx asks a very intriguing question that I’m sure even the boys can offer their thoughts on!
- Monique who’s just come back from holidays, and is counting down to her 100th post; in order to celebrate she’s offering you the chance to ask her any question you want!
- xCanuckleheadx for some good ol’ Canadian style fun (& recently learning)!
- xPeriapexx who’s also away but has decided that I deserve some attention from the RCMP, so I’m trying to throw it right back at him
- xJillianx who has a wicked (in both the ‘she’s awesome’ and also ‘she’s like Dennis the menace’ kind of ways) Mother.
- Pit who always has a great video or joke up and running.
- And then there’s always those on my blogroll…. also known as my elsewhere page (yes, I realise this title is lame and will be changing it once I finish my spring cleaning on the blogroll).
Whew – sorry if I’ve missed anyone but I really gotta hit the sack!
Catch you all on Monday!