…but this version seems like fun. Trench just tagged me there, and so here goes…
***The first player of this game starts with the topic ‘five weird habits’ and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals. Don’t forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says ‘You have been tagged’ (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours.***
Five of my weird habits are…
1. I tend to run my nail in between the seam of my significant other’s shirt. It’s kind of hard to describe… but anywhere that’s been stitched will generally have a bit of fabric beyond where the stitching is. And I tend to run that part of the fabric under my nail (from one side of my nail to the other). I’m not quite sure I do it, and I only really know I’m doing it when he tells me to stop.
2. I dunno how much of a ‘habit’ this is, but I can’t wear anything on my head for an extended period of time. Glasses, headbands, hats, touques, sunglasses… you get the picture. I get a headache otherwise. It’s the reason I always have my hair down, have to wear contact lenses and hardly ever wear fashionable hats. And also partly to blame for my constant state of cold (the other culprit is my low-blood circulation). Hm… kinda goes for wearing a bra all day too. Can’t do that or I start to get cranky. haha!
(geez, this is hard)
3. Sleep. I have to sleep on my side – either side, but mostly my right side and I have to have a pillow to hug in my arms, a pillow to put between my legs and another up against my back. So, I employ between 3-4 pillows: one pillow for my back, one pillow under my head, and one body pillow for my front – or in lieu of a body pillow I need one for between my legs and one to hug. I also can’t sleep without some sort of cover on me. I haven’t tried in a while but I’m pretty sure that a simple blanket won’t do it either, it has to be a duvet or comforter – that means that the room always has to be cold enough to use a comforter or duvet in. I’m sure it’s symbolic to that psychologist reading this.
4. I can’t start any school work without a clean desk or room for that matter. So I usually end up wasting time cleaning my room before I even begin studying, which is why this semester is looking real troublesome… considering I still haven’t unpacked!!
5. I often fidget with a pen or my rings. All the time. That is unless I’m sending a text message, doing some other work, or planning the rest of my week in class. Basically, I can’t ever be doing only one thing. I always have to be multi-tasking. I’m pretty sure I multi-task in my sleep. I’m multi-tasking right now. The only exception? *sex*!!
Well there you have it. 5 weird things about me. I honestly thought that it would be pretty easy because I thought I was quite weird… I think I’ve made it pretty clear that it was pretty hard thinking up that stuff. And now, I gotta go run some errands, grab some grub and head off to work!
I tag: Lynn, Jen, Jadzia, Riz and Greggy!