I got this Meme from Spo-Reflections, a blog I don’t read but found interesting when googling for Christmas Memes.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper and ribbons!
2. Real tree or Artificial? I’d prefer a real one, but we have an artificial one.
3. When do you put up the tree? Our tree went up early this year – Nov 30! But we usually wait until after my parents anniversary which is at the end of the first week in Dec.
4. When do you take the tree down? Usually the 2nd or 3rd week in January – before my Mum’s birthday.
5. Do you like eggnog? Yum!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? My little kitchen!
7. Hardest person to buy for? My Daddy; he doesn’t have any hobbies other than fixing motorcycles or things around the house – but there are only so many tools you can buy for one person. Also, this is the man who owns 5 lawn mowers1.
8. Easiest person to buy for? My Mum; she never buys anything for herself but has a lot of easy likes – jewelry, clothes, gift certificates to movies and shows, etc.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? No – not sure I’d ever want to. Too religious for my taste though I usually like the life sized ones they do at Church.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Both – but only because some people2 don’t want to give me their mailing address so they’re getting ecards instead3.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I can’t say this has ever happened. Apparently, I’m scary when I’m upset.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? The Family Stone or Miracle on 34th street.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I wrote out after Halloween, finalised my budget after my birthday4, and purchased my first present soon afterwards.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes, I’m filipino – its what we do.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Does ‘everything’ count as an answer?
16. Lights on the tree? Yes, we have red LED lights; I’m hoping to convince them to get white ones soon so it goes with any colour scheme we pick.
17. Favorite Christmas song? I can’t remember the name of the Christmas Hymn we use to sing in the choir, but Twas in the Moon of Wintertime is another good one.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home – but travelling for New Year’s.
19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer’s? No, I’m not psycho nor do I have a photographic memory.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star. Angels can get a little creepy at night time.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning – right after Christmas eve Midnight mass5.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? That the ‘good’ spirit that is shared by all doesn’t last all year.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Red & gold6.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Hm.. still going to have to say ‘everything’!
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? A DSLR Camera, but I know I won’t get that so I’d like more of ‘my’ perfume which Ralph Lauren has discontinued: Blue.
26. Will you bake any cookies? Damn straight!
Whoever wants to play, please make my day!