Got these questions off of one of April’s posts:
These are supposedly 30 questions that no one would EVER think to ask. Answer them, with what comes to mind first.
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
“Yeah see? I don’t need to wash my hair today, my bangs look great. I can just tie my hair up in a pony-tail for work. Oh but I should get breakfast started first then start getting ready…”
2. When is the next time you will have sex? Hopefully sooner than July… and worst-case scenario: September. Boo-Urns!
3. What’s a word that rhymes with ‘fuck’? Luck.
4. Favorite planet? Uranus.
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell-phone? A work contact.
6. What is your favorite ring on your phone? They’re all dumb.
7. What shirt are you wearing? A white sleeve-less polo shirt…
8. Do you label yourself? I prefer not to.
9. Name the brand of shoes you’re currently wearing? I don’t think “bare feet” are considered shoes, let alone a brand.
10. Bright or Dark Room? Dark for sure.
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you? She’s got a HUGE heart… bigger than she might know what to do with sometimes. 😉
12. If you’re alone in a room with two beds, which one BOTH! It’s called… moving them together.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night? Finishing, “Lifeguard” by James Patterson.
14. What did your last text message you received on your mobile say? Um… you’re not privy to that information 😉
16. What’s a word that you say a lot? Jesus. (Yes I know this is bad.)
17.Who told you he/she loved you last? Kelly1.
18. Last furry thing you touched? Serine
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days? Five.
20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed? None.
21. Favorite age you have been so far? 14.
22. Your worst enemy? Fear.
23. What is your current desktop picture? It’s called, “Different Apple”.
24. What was the last thing you said to someone? “…and to turn it off, you just press ‘shift’ and then the ‘ac/on button’.”
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly, which would you take? The million.
26. Do you like someone? Nope.
27. What was the last book you read? “Lifeguard” by James Patterson.
28. If the last person you spoke to was getting shot at, what would you do? Considering the last person I just spoke to was my Mum, I’d be pretty fucking devastated/pissed off/afraid/freaked-out so I’d probably just ‘react’.
30. What is the closest object to your left foot? The seat of my computer chair (I’m sitting with my legs crossed).
Copy and paste, and answer the questionnaire if you like!
- name has been changed to protect the innocent[↩]