Wow, I’ve given you 50 pretty useless facts about me and you still keep coming back for more? You deserve a prize.. and maybe you’ll get one. We’ll see…
- My favourite colour is Pantone #267 U, or Amethyst.
- Unfortunately for me my birth stone is the Topaz.
- I edit forwards. I hate sending someone an email with all those annoying empty spaces, ‘>’ and email addresses of people I don’t care to have. I also filter a lot of my forwards; I only send out about 10% of the ones I receive.
- I also realise that this is meant to be random so while I have tried to put these into some sort of order, I haven’t gone to a lot of great lengths to ensure this either. I think this means I can follow rules.
- I have been on twitter (a social networking, micro-blogging tool/website) for less than 1 year and have updated more than 5,000 times. Over 80% of those updates are replies to people.
- The most common word I have seen used to describe me is ‘caring’.
- This makes me warm and fuzzy inside.
- I like feeling warm and fuzzy… any way that i can – this includes ingesting alcohol and such.
- Singing also makes me feel warm and fuzzy. There is nothing like belting out a good tune and rockin’ the lyrics that can make any day better.
- I don’t get to do that as often as I wish I could.
- In the past, I have deliberately taken a route which was congested with traffic just so I could listen to my songs and sing more.
- I’ve been known to hold a grudge. I like to think it has something to do with the fact that I care so much. The logic behind this is: when you care a lot, you can get hurt more and pain feeds grudges like ice cream feeds fat kids. But there isn’t much logic where emotions are involved so I don’t know how true this is.
- People who knew me when I was younger will tell you that I was a very hot-tempered individual. I’m not so sure when things changed so I can’t tell you who to talk to to tell you that I am no longer this same individual, but most of the people who I keep close now can tell you so.
- I use a lot of lotion and lip balm. I can’t go without it. If I forget some at home, I *will* have to go buy some. More so the lip balm than the hand lotion, but you get the point.
- I’ve been told I have really soft skin. All of sudden my lotion addiction doesn’t seem so bad.
- I’m not the greatest driver in the world, but I don’t think I’m a bad driver.
- I don’t think there is anyone I have trusted enough to tell every last dirty little secret that I have. There are those who are close, you know who you are.
- If you’re not on this list, please don’t ask to be. It will only hurt your chances.
- Despite spending a lot of time with my parents and brother in the last year and a half, I’m not that close with my family. I don’t tell them my secrets.
- I’ve had best friends in the past, but none that have been there for all my life. Luckily, I’m still friends with most of them even if I’ve drifted apart from some of them over the years.
- I used to have a real problem asking for help. I never wanted to bother anyone with my problems so I would sit and lament over things alone… its made me a stronger problem solver but I do wish I had relied on people more. Maybe I would have had a best friend by now if I did.
- As much as I1 like to talk to people about my problems, I’ve found my best solutions from writing in my journals or just simply typing them out into a blog post
- Many of my real life friends don’t understand why blogging means so much to me.
- Saying that my online friends understand would be an understatement.
- In total, I’ve attended 3 high schools. Of course I only graduated from one but I still attended 3 different ones: St. Mary’s Catholic High School2, Oakwood Collegiate Institute3 and Victoria Park Secondary School4.
Other posts in this series:
100 random things about fragileheart – Part 1 of 4.
100 random things about fragileheart – Part 2 of 4.
100 random things about fragileheart – Part 3 of 45.
Final 100 random things about fragileheart6.