So, who thought I had forgotten about the final 25? Tsk tsk. I guess you don’t know me that well… even after all this revelation. Anyway, enjoy the last bits of me:
- I was Prom Queen in HS1.
- I don’t think it means as much as some people make it out to be.
- I am in debt and have only really begun to amend my situation this year. This debt is not due to University but due to my own lack of self-control.
- Balance is something that’s extremely prevalent in my life. If something goes extremely well, I can be guaranteed something will go extremely wrong. I have no examples to give to you at this point in time.
- My online moniker is fragileheart because when I was 16 I got my heart shattered to a million pieces. I was a huge fan of Jewel (still am) and she had a song called, “Fragile Heart” that perfectly described how I was feeling.
- The chorus went along the lines of, “The Surgeon’s general should do their part; warning, beware, be careful, fragile heart”. Its been 11 years and I still use that name online.
- When you google fragileheart, I’m pretty sure I’m first in the results. But when you google Fragile Heart, the lyrics to the song by Yolanda is first.
- I’ve fallen in love and gotten my heart broken at least 5 times. I don’t regret a thing.
- Despite the last few points you just read, I actually don’t have a very fragile heart2.
- I believe that pain is there to remind us that we’re still alive. When you stop feeling pain, your life stops being worth living. It means you’re not fighting for something worthwhile.
- I’m a very understanding person. Provided you give me something to understand. If you talk to me, I will force myself to understand your situation or position but if you assume I will figure it out for myself – I won’t.
- I guess this means I’m not as perceptive as I like to think I am.
Or it could be due to the fact that I don’t like to assume things about people.
- I don’t like to exercise. I will wear myself out doing any sort of activity but ask me to do some repetitive exercises and I’ll run away3.
- I dislike negative nancies (or normans); People can disagree with something but you don’t have to be negative or insulting to get your point across.
- I believe that people make their own luck; if you think you’ve got bad luck then that is all that the universe will throw at you.
- I’ve gotten myself in many undesireable situations because I’m too nice to say no to people. I’m learning to get better, but its a slow process.
- There’s a quote from Heroes that scares me, “To be truly happy a man must live absolutely in the present. No thought of what has gone before and no thought of what lies ahead… but a for a life of meaning, a man is condemned to wallow in the past and obsess about the future.” It scares me because I believe there is truth to it.
- My short term memory is horrible. I have to write things down to remember them and sometimes even that fails me. Because of this, I sincerely dislike voicemail messages. Especially at work. I will reply to you within 2 seconds if you email me, I may take 2 hours4 to reply if you leave me a voicemail.
- I have a birth mark on the inside of my left thigh in the shape of a heart5, and my Dad has the same birth mark.
- I’m not sure I know myself. This is because I’m constantly struggling between the person that I am6 and the person that I would like to be.
- I would honestly prefer to believe that everyone is inately good, but I’m not oblivious to the fact that some people are just evil. Unfortunately, I don’t know the answer as to why.
- I am nice to strangers. But as soon as someone shows me any un-deserved negativity, I tend to return the favour three-fold.
- I love giving people presents. I also love receiving presents but just because I give you one doesn’t mean I expect one from you.
- My bladder must be the size of a clementine, I usually have to go very often. More so when I’m cold than when I’m warm though.
- I re-ordered this list at least 5 times to make sure all related topics stick together. I guess this means I don’t know the meaning of ‘random’. It was difficult to decide where to cut off all four parts, but I decided to go for the numberical values rather than by topic.
Other posts in this series:
100 random things about fragileheart – Part 1 of 4.
100 random things about fragileheart – Part 2 of 4.
100 random things about fragileheart – Part 3 of 4.
Final 100 random things about fragileheart7.