Penny at Marmalade Skies tagged me with this meme, and even though I’m sure I’ve done it – I figured I’m weird enough that I can tell you 71 weird things about me.
First, the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Share Seven Random and/or Weird Facts about yourself
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs
4. Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
Then, the dirt:
- I eat oatmeal with fresh fruit for breakfast almost everyday; when I don’t I eat whole grain cheerios with bananas. Then, I have a snack at 11am: Yogurt and a Kashi granola bar.
- All that fibre in the morning means I don’t need to eat lunch unti 2:30 p.m. most days. And it prepares me well for our 8 p.m. family dinners.
- In weather that requires a jacket, when going between the out and indoors I have to remove my jacket once I get indoors and bundle down2. If I don’t do this, once I go back outside I will be freezing even though I was perfectly warm in my attire before-hand. This is really inconvenient when travelling via public transit and carrying groceries and such like I did when I was living in Dublin.
- I used to hate red wine but now it is my drink of choice, my favourite varietal is a Syrah but I’ll take a Pinot Noir as well.
- I used to think that marriage wasn’t for me, and I still have trouble thinking about having kids but the idea of having a family has become more of a desirable idea that it once was.
- My mind works in very mysterious ways… the more I think about how to do something, the worse I am at it. But if I let go and just follow my instincts, I am usually3 brilliant. This applies to things like dancing, singing, writing, event planning, school work, cooking, mixology… anything.
- When I eat, I like to have a bit of everything I’m eating in each bite. And it always amazes him that when I’m done, I’m always left with exactly enough of each item for one bite. Having said that, I don’t necessarily like it when my food mixes together unless its food that is meant to be mixed together4.
And there you have it ladies and gents… further insight into the weirdo that I am. I’m not quite sure who to tag because there are many people who won’t play but I know the ones I would definitely want to know more about are5:
I also want to ask you6, do you think these things I’ve described is weird? Or are they fairly normal?