Monday Madness is just an excuse for me to have some structure to when I post to my Memes, Quizzes & Link Love category. This first edition is brought to you courtesy of the lovely Jazz over at Happy Alone and Michael at Michael’s so called Life. I’ve done a similar one before but I like Memes and I like Jazz so I’m going to do this one again. I was going to create a interesting and fun header for Monday Madness but uh, I got busy debating in the EC forums instead so it’ll have to wait until next Monday!
Here’s the rules:
1. List these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
- I started dating when I was 11. Yes, this is very young. No, I had no idea what I was doing. Given the chance would I do it again? I’m not so sure…
- I inherited my like of gadgets from my Dad. I also blame him for my affinity to powertools.
- I inherited my organisation skills from my Mum. Why I am more organised than her, I will never understand.
- I used to be in a gang. Before you think I’m all hard core and you can’t relate to me anymore… I was too young to be involved in all the heavy stuff. For the most part, I was part of the dance crew. We used to perform at a Basketball Arena in Dubai.
- I have to wash my hair everyday or I will look like I dipped my head in grease by the end of the day. Though I have discovered lately that if I curl my hair with my hot rollers, I can actually get two days out of it but it still feels gross not to wash my hair everyday.
- I used to hate flossing but now, it feels very weird to brush my teeth without cleaning between the grooves first.
- This used to be my absolute favourite number in the entire world (or even 77, or 777, or… you get the jist) but now the number 19 has proven to be a wonderful number for me as well. I haven’t had another opportunity to prove it but the one time that I played Roulette, the number 19 won me $140!