I would love to write a more articulate piece but honestly, a girl needs sleep1. So here goes nothin’:
- It felt great to stay at home and get some shit done.
- I wish I had more than 6 hours but it’ll have to do for now.
- There are some amazing people on twitter.
- I wonder what my life would be like if I had never met them2.
- To quote JM again, I’m perfectly lonely3.
- The Masquerade Ball was a blast.
- This year’s TIFF would not have been as great if it weren’t for Christine Estima, Michael Nus and destiniya4.
- I’m excited to watch Glee tomorrow after I get home.
- Thursday, Sept 23rd is Social Good Day. Today, Toronto Twitter Peeps will be raising money for Holland Bloorview Kids Rehabilitation Hospital. Find out more and/or RSVP at the Mashable meet-up Page.
- I can’t wait for Grey’s Anatomy on Thursday.
- I can’t wait for the weekend to begin.
- I’m slightly confused about something but I’m not sure I should talk to the person about it.
- I’m trying hard not to let my emotions get the better of me but sometimes, it’s just hard.
- I just want to live in clean.
That is all…