Ryan tagged me nearly a week ago and I finally found some time to play… not sure I have 8 people to tag though!!
1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged, write a blog post about their own 8 random things, and post these rules.
3. At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and include their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment and tell them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
My 8 Random facts/habits:
1. I am Monica Gellar, Clean freak… (Character in NBC’s Friends) though I don’t have 11 categories of towels.
2. When I was young, sports (gym) was stopped for girls in grade 6. I don’t know the real reason why but it might have something to do with the fact that I was attending a Catholic school in a Muslim country. They also stopped music and arts for boys at the same age. Can you say conservative?
3. I used to hate any kind of dance, house, techno or trance music but after meeting Peter, I was shown the error of my ways.
4. I come off as being more confident than I really am, and I like it.
5. I wanted to become a singer when I grew up.
6. I don’t like leaving the house without lip balm, hand lotion and wet wipes.
7. I use garlic in everything I cook.
8. I have an addictive personality. As in, I get addicted to chocolate, coke, and other such things… but I have never been addicted to cigarettes even though I smoked for a summer of my life. [edited on July 19 @ 17:01 GMT] But that was for other reasons [/edit]
And now it’s your turn: Chris, April, Lynn, Jen and Jadzia.